*MACROS ARE A GUIDELINE AND ARE PER SERVING
GRAMS OF FAT
GRAMS OF PROTEIN
(2 Strips / Serving)
GRAMS OF OF NET CARBS
- ~2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Everything Flavor God Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Everything Spicy Flavor God Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Lovers Flavor God Seasoning
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare baking sheet with thin coating of coconut oil.
Place almond flour, parmesan cheese and half of spices in one bowl and mix well.
Place the other half of the spices into a separate bowl.
Crack eggs in another bowl and whisk.
Dip chicken tenders in bowl of spices to coat, then coat with egg. Then coat with almond flour, parmesan cheese, spice mixture. Place tenders on baking sheet.
Bake for 20-22 minutes, then remove from oven and flip the tenders; return them to the oven and bake for another 20-22 minutes.